Saiyo - Never again

1.7
Turnaround Time

Ordered the neck sling-took FOREVER to arrive. (2 MONTHS!) and was VERY poor quality for the price.

The company did email me back when I asked where my order was-it does say somewhere on their website that it can take up to 10weeks to receive your purchase, but it's hidden in small print and since their company address was California I figured a couple weeks and didn't look further.

(Even when I order from china through Amazon it only takes 3-4 weeks.) Apparently SAIYO uses something akin to the mayflower to ship their garbage products.... lesson learned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Saiyo Neck Hammock.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 02.

Comments

Never heard of 'em ... try before you buy ; and read the fine print.Verdict : you own fault for buying a pig in a poke.

Saiyo - Cheap product and poor customer service!

Bought a Neck Hammock ($40 + shipping) and it broke 2nd time I used it! They will not refund or replace!

I am lucky that it broke where it did (where bungee meets/poorly glued to clip that fastens to the actual hammock) and I wasn't even positioned to the point where it feels like it's "starting" to engage. It came with no paperwork, no receipt, no instructions, no logo, nothing and it smelled like a musty basement! It took several weeks to receive and a couple of days for them to respond to my email informing them of issue.

When they did they sent me the "all sales final" unless defect in the product. If something is coming apart from a place where it was attached together I'd say it was defective on the manufacturing side!

Product or Service Mentioned: Saiyo Neck Hammock.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 07.

SAIYO took my money, but did not deliver product.

Turnaround Time

On December 16, 2017 I ordered 5 LED Flame lamps on line from a company called SAIYO. They took $106.20 from my account but never shipped the product.

I have tried multiple times to contact them but they just keep sending me the same email and when you click on the "view your order" box, it takes you to a web site that says "oops, something went wrong. They have sent me several of these links and each time it gives me the same "oops" message. It took me weeks to find a valid email address to contact them with, I have yet to get a response to my emails.

I keep asking for my money back with no success. They are crooks and I would like to warn others not to do business with this bad company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Saiyo Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Did not deliver what i paid for.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 31.

Comments

Bought a Neck Hammock from Saiyo ($40+ shipping) and it broke second time I used it and they will not refund or replace! And it smelled like it was stored in a musty basement.

Never buy from them again! Cheap product and poor customer service!